Unique in many ways, located in the south of the Adriatic is nowhere else that you can find in such a little country. You can find a great extent natural wealth, beauty, mild beaches, clear lakes, fast rivers and gorgeous mountains.
Arrive in Dubrovnik - Check in at the hotel.
- Sightseeing DUBROVNIK
Experience the most beautiful town on the Adriatic coast of Croatia - DUBROVNIK with his Old Town and admiring the historic sites such as Rector's Palace, Sponza Palace or Church St. Blasé.
- Excursion to island MLJET
Island Mljet has a long history, as evidenced by numerous Illyrian ruins, mediaeval churches, and its biggest attraction - a Benedictine monastery built on the islet in the middle of Vransko Lake in the 12th century. After that, the monastery was rebuilt several times. Mljet is also known for its beautiful diving treasures. You can also enjoy at the island with swimming and biking.
- In the evening visit CILIPI
Village with a touch of the past with traditional folk dances held here every Sunday. Experience the luxury in culture, folklore traditions and attractive national costumes. Take a walk through the many stands of home made goods, visit the local wine cellar attend Mass in the local church and lastly but not least enjoy the very attractive folk dances.
- Fish picnic
During this cruise you will see the three most beautiful islands of the Dubrovnik archipelago Kolocep, Lopud and Sipan commonly known as the ELAFITI islands. The old legend of the islands is hidden in its name - about the old Greeks hunting for deer and subsequently naming the islands the Deer islands. Green islands are with gardens full of oranges and lemons and lovely seashore landscapes, charming and picturesque villages with harmonious architecture of summer manors; old seaman's houses and little votive churches.
- On the boat trip also enjoy your lunch of grilled fish and wine while being entertained by our local musicians.
- Take a swim by the beautiful sand beach in Lopud Island.
- We continue our trip towards Split
- We will make stops at The towns of Mali Ston and Veliki Ston, which guard the entrance to Peljecas Peninsula, founded by the Dubrovnik Republic in the 14th century. These are lovely small urban communities, with a special flavor imparted to them by salt pans and oyster farms. Within their walls both towns reveal a small grid of streets built on a plan, which you now can explore.
- At the arrival in Split explore the imaginative town of SPLIT that is more than a merely a part of Roman heritage. You will see the Diocletian's Palace, the most preserved architectural creation from the 3rd and 4rd centuries.
- Arrive in Trogir
- Check in at the hotel. 2 overnights at 3* hotel located on the beach.
- Cruise trip
Island of BRAC exploring the beautiful beach
Island of HVAR, the pearl in the string of many islands on the Adriatic coast.
- Free to swim and diving experience.
- Back to Hotel,free time and depart to Plitvice
- Arrive in Plitvice
Check in at the hotel. 2 overnights at 3* hotel located in the immediate vicinity of the park.
- Explore the beautiful Region of PLITVICE LAKES
The park harbours a grand collection of waterfalls, gallery of lakes, forest and diversity of animal life. The lakes are renowned for their distinctive colors, ranging from azure to green, grey or blue.
- Plitvice Lakes
We continue to explore the sixteen lakes which are formed by natural dams of travertine are separated into upper and lower lakes. About eight km of pathways and wooden walking trails around lakes are accessible to visitors. Trails are descending from an altitude of 636m to 503m above sea level.
- Afternoon, other possible activities such as: electric boat and train ride, cycling, skiing and rowing.
- Departure to the airport for your flight back home.
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
The tour includes:
- 7 nights at 3* hotel accommodation
- Service of daily breakfast and dinner
- Daily lunch at domestic restaurant
- Daily guided tour by professional local guides following the itinerary
- Boat tour, wine tasting, Fish picnic
- Highly experienced motor coaches for all time of the tour
The tour does not include:
- Motor coaches for groups under 9 persons
- Tips to driver and tour guides