A deposit of 25% is usually required to secure a booking.
Guided tour by professional local guide is optional and not included in the tour in the behavior of individual bookings.
For groups of more than 9 persons guide is included.
The city of Split is situated in the warmest region of the northern Mediterranean coast, in the very centre of the Adriatic eastern coast and in the immediate vicinity of the rivers Jadro and Žrnovnica that have been watering it for 1700 years. Its mild climate, with 2700 sunny hours per year, makes it an oasis where, sheltered from the wind, one can enjoy the sun even in the wintertime. On the hill Marjan situated in the westernmost part of the peninsula, Split has a "green soul" that is nourished by its industrial, academic and business characteristics. Its forested park infringed by the city and the sea offers pleasant walks away from the city noise under the pines by the sea.
From relaxed (low) to ones where you need to be fit to join in.Low
No surprises here. These tours/activities are those most anyone can do if they are fine with fairly flat walks and getting in and out of transport.Medium
Like to be active, even very active, but not pushed too far. This is the one for you.High
These tours/activities require you to be very fit. Probably not suitable for children.
Some tours or activities are a total immersion ... others offer just a taste of a different way of life. Below is how we\'ve classified things to help you make a selection.Low
Consider these tours or activities as unlikely to surprise. They will still give you fantastic insight into the destination and/or a great experience.Medium
You might find yourself on these tours/activities confronted by quite a different way of doing things to that you are familiar with. Think food, language, customs, religions, mode of transport. For the slightly more adventurous.High
Think things you probably wouldn\'t do on your own ...
The tour's city sights include:
- Sightseeing of Split with the old city core that has developed within and around spacious Diocletian's Palace (part of UNESCO' World Heritage), the most famous and well -preserved ancient monument in Croatia.
- A walk through the small picturesque streets paved with stone to the Cathedral of St. Domnius, originally the mausoleum of Diocletian.
- A visit to the well - preserved Diocletian's Cellars
- Finish the tour on the beautiful waterfront, the symbol of this Mediterranean city, full of charming cafés.
- Children are welcome to accompany their parents if there is space in the vehicle.
- Participants must have valid passport with them.